February '12 Praises and Prayer Requests
Praises and Prayer – Praise and pray for the following items:
- Praise God for his blessings on our ministry and the good problem of growth we are facing.
- Continue to Pray for the Pappas family and their new granddaughter Lilly.
- Praise God that Stacy’s foot has totally healed in the last two weeks! We noticed as a family that she was able to walk without pain for the first time in a year!
- Pray for a huddle coach that is in fear of losing his job and is under a lot of stress.
- Pray for Cory and Steve as they put the final touches on the website this month.
- Praise God for bringing us 3 interns this summer. Pray for them as they begin fundraising soon.
- Pray for our camp ministry that God will bring all the volunteers, coaches and huddle leaders so that we can serve the needs of our campers and continue the tradition of excellence!
- Pray for Chris Pappas as he looks for employment and God’s direction.
- Pray for the development of new staff in WV and surrounding counties.
- Praise God for our huddle coaches. We had 17 in attendance at the huddle coach training this past month. They are true warriors for Christ on the campus.
- Pray for our leaders Mark Stephens (MD State Director), Molly Shull (Assistant Regional Director) Jimmy Page (Mid-Atlantic Regional Director), and Les Steckel (FCA President)
– God has blessed us with three awesome summer interns this year.
Rebecca is an Elementary Education Major at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. She plays volleyball for UNC at Pembroke and has served at Power Camp as a volleyball coach.
Zack is a sophomore at Hagerstown Community College and is looking at colleges for the fall semester. He currently plays soccer for HCC.
Brianna is a junior at Shepherd University and has served on the leadership team of the FCA Huddle there.
Posted on Fri, February 3, 2012
by Cory Forsyth filed under